Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 5 Deliverable - South Florida Study Area

This map provided an opportunity to experiment with some features. I chose the Gaussian blur outside to distiguish between the Figure-ground. I cut the scale in half because I determined that once I had enlarged the primary map element, the previous version of the scale was to large. I chose not to change the colors and instead at the county labels to focus attention to the counties of interest first, then what the ratio is, instead of the reverse.

4 comments:

  1. Joe, your map looks really impressive. I especially like the blue shading you used under the land features. It really makes it pop out of the page. It looks really polished. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job...your map looks very balanced. Which I found to be a challenge for me on this assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Joe! The shading look cools and like Jennifer said, balance was a big player in this lab. You got it!

    ReplyDelete